SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ UP TO START THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Oh, I hope, I hope, I hope, I HOPE!!!
Tonight I got an email from Holly and she said that she is thinking of having me in the delivery room with her when she has her baby. OH MY GOSH!!!! That made me SO excited! She said that she is going to pray about it to decide for sure though. Oh man, I hope so bad that she says I can. I feel like I have been waiting my whole life to be able to experience the moment one of my children comes into this world. This is most likely the last chance I will ever have, so I think it would be SO wonderful. Well, wish me luck, or better yet, pray for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment