SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ UP TO START THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holly went to court today

Today was Holly's court hearing. She invited us to go, but I had all kinds of things going on and couldn't make it. I was the carpool driver for Braxton's preschool that was right during court. I felt bad that I couldn't go. After court she called me and said that everything went well. Her mom and sister told her that she was very professional! Later in the day my social worker called and he said that Andrew, Holly's social worker, said that it was one of the best court hearings he had ever been too. He said that Holly did really good. That made me feel good that she is doing so well. Now that the court hearing is over we just have to wait the six months before his adoption can be finalized. Then we can get him sealed to us and blessed. I can't wait! I am actually really glad that it will be during the summer. I'd really like to get some nice family pictures at this one. Hopefully it will be warm. Anyway, please pray for Holly that she will continue to do good. We are so proud of her.

No comments: