SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ UP TO START THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Holly is doing great!
Holly had her 6 week doctor's appointment today and she invited me to go to lunch with her and her mom just before it. We ate at Wendy's. It was so good to see her again. She seems to be doing so well. Braxton was happy to see her too. Here are a few pictures from our visit.
Oh my goodness!!! First, thank you so much for your comment....you are very sweet and I would be more than happy to do some photos for you at this price! please just email me (jen_0817@yahoo.com) with a time that might work for you. Also....I grew up with Holly and was amazed when I saw this! How beautiful!!! I have tears in my eyes knowing that you are his mommy and that Holly was able to do something like this! What an amazing story. My own mother gave up a son when I was 13. It was so hard on us other children at that time but I know now that he is where he should be and we are so blessed because of the things that have happened. Thank you again for finding me! Jen
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! First, thank you so much for your comment....you are very sweet and I would be more than happy to do some photos for you at this price! please just email me (jen_0817@yahoo.com) with a time that might work for you. Also....I grew up with Holly and was amazed when I saw this! How beautiful!!! I have tears in my eyes knowing that you are his mommy and that Holly was able to do something like this! What an amazing story. My own mother gave up a son when I was 13. It was so hard on us other children at that time but I know now that he is where he should be and we are so blessed because of the things that have happened. Thank you again for finding me! Jen
Post a Comment