SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ UP TO START THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Friday, October 17, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Whi-hoo!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!! Even more so, because I just realized that today is the 17th! As some of you may know the 17th is a BIG day for us. For example:

Tommy and I were married February 17th
We got the call about TJ on December 17th
We got the call about Tyra on April 17th
We got our foster care license for Braxton on September 17th
We adopted Braxton on May 17th

And now, TODAY, October 17th, we just got a letter from a birth mother named Holly. She wants to meet with us this coming Wednesday!!!! The social worker asked me if that would work for us and I said, "I don't care WHAT we have that day, we will MAKE it work!!" Holly is having a little boy in December. Right now, I think she is trying to decide between us and another family, but we get to be the first to meet with her, so I pray that she likes us.

Another REALLY AWESOME thing about her, is that she lives in Idaho!!! That means that we won't have to leave our kids to do the placement. Plus, it will be cool to have her close by. I didn't get very much information about the situation, but Tommy will be bringing her letter home tonight, so I might be able to add more later. The social worker said that he would tell her that we would love to start corresponding with her, so I'm hoping that she will email us soon. Holy Cow!!! Did I say already how EXCITED I am??? I can't even sit still. I don't know HOW in the world I will be able to wait until Wednesday. If I get ANY more news before then, I will be sure and post it though. Again, can I just say..... WHI-HOO!!!

No comments: