SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ UP TO START THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lunch with Holly!!!

Today we met Holly and her family for lunch at the "Homestead Restaurant". Holly brought her mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sister and niece. Tommy's parents met us there too. My parents would have but they were out of town for the week. TJ and Tyra were in school but Braxton got to come. It was a good lunch. I of course had a hard time shutting up again. I did eat my soup but I boxed up my sandwich for later. Who wants to eat when you can talk, anyway? This is us with our new birth mom Holly! She truly is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. All of her family was wonderful too.

This is a picture of everyone there. It was so cool because Holly's grandma, Ethel, knew my grandma Dona. They used to work in the mutual together way back when. So there again, is another common person between us. It really is CRAZY, but I am loving it! It just makes us feel more like family already.

Here is Braxton holding Holly's niece, Brianna. Isn't she cute? I have a feeling Braxton is going to LOVE being a big brother. As much as Braxton wants to hold our dog Meeko, I am sure he is going to want to be doing everything for the baby too. It will be nice to have all of the help, but on the other hand it does make me a little nervous too.

Holly brought some ultrasound pictures of her little guy to lunch too. The profile turned out pretty good. If I can get a copy of it, I will post it here. I think it would be SO awesome if she could get a 3D ultrasound done. Those ones are so fun! Well, it was a great lunch and it was wonderful getting to know everyone. I can't wait for Holly to meet TJ and Tyra now. Hopefully she'll be able to soon.

1 comment:

Goodwin Family said...

Hi! Just want to tell you I love your blog!! And my little baby is Brittanie!! :) Brianna is our 2 year old! And please don't worry about your house! We totally understand!!