SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ UP TO START THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Oh, I'm going CRAZY!!!
Today is the big day and I am going CRAZY with nerves. Of course, Tommy is as calm as can be. Or at least that is how he appears on the outside. I am not quite sure why I am feeling so unsettled. After everything that has happened to us recently, I am wondering if it is because of that or if it is something else. I finally called our social worker and talked to him about it, and he said that if I am feeling doubt and fear now, then when we get in the meeting and feel a very comforting peace come over us, then the contrast of the two feelings will make the experience even more meaningful. I hope he is right. I want so bad for this to work out, but it is so hard to get our hopes up again, just in case they don't. I will update as soon as I can after we meet with Holly. I am SO excited and SO SO nervous!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment